Create DVD with any video file
- Burn videos to DVD Aiseesoft DVD Creator can convert nearly all video formats (3GP, AVI, DV, VOB, FLV, M2TS, MTS, SWF, MKV, MPG, MPEG, MPA, DAT, MP4, TS, NSV, MOV, QT, RMVB, etc.) to DVD-format disc. It supports burning videos taken by most cameras.
- Create DVD folder and ISO files Besides of DVD-format disc, this Video to DVD Burner allows users to burn video to DVD folder and ISO files, which can be stored in local disk.
- Preview the source video effect After adding the video sources, users can preview the video effect with the built-in player. During this process, users can capture the favorite scenes and save them as images.
Edit the video sources effect
- Adjust video effect. If you are not satisfied with the source video effect, this DVD Creator can help you edit the video effect, such as brightness, saturation, contrast, hue and volume.
- Trim video length and crop video frame. Users can also cut off any video segment and crop the video frame.
- Add watermark to the video. This software allows users to add any text or image watermark to the video, and set its position and transparency.
Customize the DVD menu
- Choose menu template. This software offers many beautiful menu templates for users to choose. Also you can prefer that there is no menu in your DVD.
- Define the menu frame, button and text. After you have chosen the menu template, you can also select the menu frame and button style. Also you can edit the menu text content and define its font, size and color.
- Add background picture, music and opening film. Moreover, this software enables you to attach your own background picture/music and opening film to the DVD menu.
Add audio track to the DVD
- Add audio track. This DVD Creator allows users to choose the audio track for the DVD. Besides of the exciting audio track, you can also add your own audio track or background music to the DVD.
- Set the audio track conveniently. You can choose a language to sign the audio track you preferred, adjust the volume, and choose audio encoder/bitrate/channels. If the audio track and the video scenes do not match, you can adjust the audio latency to make the audio track sync with the image of video.
Define the subtitle of the output DVD
- Add subtitle. You can add your own subtitle to the DVD as you need.
- Edit the added subtitle. Similarly, this DVD Creator offers users the way to sign the subtitle with the language you choose, and adjust the subtitle position/font/size/color. Users can use the “Delay” function to make the subtitle sync with the audio track.
User-friendly design and high speed
- Compatible with most DVD disc and DVD player. Aiseesoft DVD Creator could burn videos to nearly all DVD+-R/RW, DVD-RAM, DVD-5(4.5G) and DVD-9(8.5GB) discs. And the created DVD-format disc could be played perfect on most portable and home DVD player.
- Convenient operations. This DVD Creator owns a user-friendly interface, which can help users conveniently create a wonderful DVD.