The game will take you on a journey across an early medieval world of Cracow and its surroundings. Your goal is to guide Shoemaker through five different and exciting locations and to become Cracow’s legendary Hero – the Dragon Slayer.
Dragon & Shoemaker is designed so that it can be played both by kids, and grandparents. It’s cartoon graphics is crafted with extreme attention to detail and music is inspired by folk melodies. It’s an exciting adventure set in between the most famous places and buildings of Cracow such as Royal Castle of Wawel, Cloth Hall, Vistula river and more. During that journey you will meet not only the number of wild animals, but also people living in Cracow and nearby villages. You will have to avoid the claws of a bear, jump from roof to roof, duck cannon balls, defend against spiders and flee from the many other dangers.
Dragon & Shoemaker will draw you into a fairytale world for a long time.
• Storyline based on old Cracow legends,
• Simple and addictive gameplay,
• Drawn by hand fairytale-like graphics,
• Lots of fun for everyone, from kids to grandparents,
• Five unique locations: Meadow, Village, City, Castle and Dragon Cave,
• 50 challenging Levels (10 in each Chapter),
• Two Levels of game difficulty (Casual/Hard),
• Item Shop,
• Easy and intuitive controls.
Watch Dragon & Shoemaker Intro on Youtube: http://youtu.be/LOAHyI0illQ
Dragon & Shoemaker – Gameplay and Basic Tutorial on Youtube: http://youtu.be/eJBq2TgSp24
Dragon & Shoemaker – Shop and Items Tutorial on Youtube: http://youtu.be/Ie_htXgjTS0
Follow Us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/4toonStudio
Like Us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/4toonStudio
Subscribe our Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/4toonStudio